3.1.06

Teenage Fanclub demos/radio tracks

Thinking about Teenage Fanclub made me realise that I'd never checked out their site.
Low and behold, it has a sizeable downloads section with demos and radio tracks.. some of which are below.

DOWNLOAD
Teenage Fanclub - Don't Need A Drum MP3
Teenage Fanclub - Cul-De-Sac MP3
Teenage Fanclub - Dumb Dumb Dumb MP3
Teenage Fanclub - Kylie's Got A Crush On Us MP3
Teenage Fanclub - The Sun Shines From You MP3

LINKS
Teenage Fanclub official site
Merge Records

5 Comments:

Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

I just got into TF this year, which is so odd, I remember when they were popular when I was in high school, and I just didn't get them back then. I'm glad that I do now. Thx for posting these tracks.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Apes Rule The Earth! is gone...I've started up a new project that commands creativity and a love for gossip. Check it...

relapse

-Addie
(the once anti-popular marshmellow_parade)

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were to give you a Hot Bitch rating of Lindsay Lohan would you be pissed off or would you giggle incessantly...like me...right now?

12:10 AM  
Blogger Young Poisoner said...

Oh Addie, you sure know how to make a guy blush.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Young Poisoner said...

Oh, and Cindy... it's never too late!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home