28.3.06

The Stills :: Without Feathers

Everything that I've heard about the new record by The Stills has been fairly negative. Apparently, the drummer is now playing guitar and sings half the songs? Oof.

I've been kind of afraid to hear it, but braved a few tracks [below] and am just as bummed out as I expected to be.

Can I have the old Stills back, please?


The Stills - Baby Blues [courtesy of A Plague Of Angels]
The Stills - Halo The Harpoom [courtesy of A Plague Of Angels]
The Stills - In The Beginning [courtesy of The Rich Girls Are Weeping]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drummer sings 10 of the 12. I want the old Stills back too.
:-(

9:15 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

I guess I'm the only weirdo who likes both the old and the new incarnations...

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home